Login Register

Two treated for smoke inhalation after Taunton kitchen fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: July 06, 2012

Ambulance2
Comments (0)

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire at a house in Taunton this morning.

Two fire crews from the town were called out to a property in Dover Road shortly before 10.30am.

Firefighters extinguished the frying pan blaze while an ambulance crew treated two occupants.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES