From live music and theatre to delicious food and drink, there is no shortage of things to do in Somerset this weekend.
The county's carnival season continues to build momentum with Saturday night's procession through Wellington, and there are plenty of other options for you to help fill your diary.
See our weekly guide below for ten top suggestions showcasing what's on in Somerset.
If you're waiting to see what the weather will be like, click here for the latest Somerset weather forecast.
1) The Enemy... Rock band The Enemy play a gig at Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier on Friday night. Supported by The Antics and Dexters, doors open at 8pm. with the show starting at 8.30pm. Tickets cost £17.50.
2) Taunton Literary Festival... The Taunton Literary Festival draws to a close this weekend. There are four events at the Brewhouse Theatre and Arts Centre on Saturday, and the festival finishes on Sunday at the Museum of Somerset with five more. For a full list, visit www.tauntonliteraryfestival.net.
3) Crafts at the zoo... Noah's Ark Zoo Farm near Nailsea is holding a rural craft day on Saturday, which will showcase weaving, spinning, drawing, jewellery making, ceramics and acrylics among others. The zoo opens from 10.30am to 5pm, and normal admission fees apply.
4) Dance fitness... Spin Dance Fitness Studio will be hosting a dance showcase at Frome's Cheese and Grain on Saturday evening. Students will be performing street dancing, cheerleading and Zumba demonstrations, as well as the often misunderstood art of pole dancing. Doors open at 5.15pm. Tickets cost £10 for adults and £7 for children.
5) Wellington Carnival... The colour and excitement of the carnival comes to Wellington on Saturday evening. It all gets under way at 7.30pm. Visit www.wellingtoncarnival.org.uk for more information.
6) Les Miserables... Yeovil Youth Players present Les Miserables at Yeovil's Swan Theatre on Saturday evening. Tickets cost £10 and it starts at 7.30pm.
7) Garlic Festival... Farmer John Rownswell is holding a Garlic Festival and Farmers’ Market in Barrington on Sunday. The event at Baker's Farm runs from 10am, and features local produce, cooking, eating and dancing. Morris Dancers, hog roast, a raffle and a live band will also be there.
8) Stock cars... Stock car and banger racing returns to Smeatharpe Stadium, in the Blackdown Hills near Honiton, on Sunday afternoon from 1pm. The action will include BriSCA F2, Saloon Stock Cars Devon Grand Prix, 2-Litre National Bangers TEAMARAMA XIV and Stock Rods action. Visit Smeatharpe Stadium for more information.
PUB OF THE WEEK
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK