It is time to look forward to another bumper weekend of things to do in Somerset.
If you're wondering what's on in the county, look no further - from live music and sport to days out and fine dining, our weekly guide is here to give you ten top suggestions...
1) Party on the Pier... Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier has the perfect way to finish the half-term week on Friday evening. Party on the Pier starts at 6pm with unlimited rides, live music and club DJs. Tickets costing £5 in advance or £7.50 on the door include entry and unlimited rides.
2) Somerset Rebels v Scunthorpe Scorpions... Somerset Rebels are just two matches away from winning their first ever Premier League speedway title. The home match of their two-leg grand final against Scunthorpe takes place at the Oaktree Arena on Friday night. It starts at 7.30pm, and the Rebels are hoping for a big crowd at the Highbridge circuit.
3) Bishop Jocelin's Dragon Hunt... Enjoy a family day out at The Bishop's Palace in Wells this weekend, where you can hunt for Bishop Jocelin's dragon and other creatures. Call 01749 988111 for further details.
4) Autumn Model Show... The Fleet Air Arm Museum at RNAS Yeovilton hosts its Autumn Model Show on Saturday from 10am. There will be a British Model Flying Association flying display, weather permitting, and an Airfix 'Make and Paint' workshop, among lots of other entertainment.
5) Fireworks display... The fireworks display at Taunton Racecourse takes place on Saturday evening. Gates open at 4pm, and the display gets under way at 8pm. There will also be plenty of on-stage entertainment, and prizes for the best Hallowe'en costume. Tickets are £5 if ordered in advance online, or £6 on the day.
6) Hallowe'en Spooktacular... Haselbury Mill hosts a Hallowe'en Spooktacular party on Saturday night from 7.30pm. Along with live music, there will be a bonfire, roasted chesnuts, a hog roast, mulled cider and prizes for the best fancy dress.
7) For Those About To Rock... Frome's Cheese and Grain hosts AC/DC and ZZ Top tribute bands on Saturday night. Live/Wire and the ZZ Tops are back by popular demand, and doors open at 8pm. Tickets cost £18.50 in advance or £20 on the night.
8) Hallowe'en Doctor Who Spooktacular... Doctor Who's enemies will be among the characters at the Montacute TV Radio Toy Museum this weekend. Visitors can explore the museum's cobwebbed corridors and find scary monsters and creatures.
PUB OF THE WEEK
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Click here to see the latest weather forecast in Somerset.
TOP TEN PICKS FOR FIREWORKS DISPLAYS IN SOMERSET