It is time to look forward to another bumper weekend of things to do in Somerset.
If you're wondering what's on in the county, look no further - from live music and sport to days out and fine dining, our weekly guide is here to give you ten top suggestions...
1) The Hoosiers... Pop-rock band The Hoosiers play a gig at Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier on Friday night. Performing tracks from albums The Trick of Life and The Illusion of Safety, the concert starts at 8.30pm. Doors open at 8pm, and tickets available online cost £14.50.
2) Yeovil Town v Bury... Yeovil Town are back at Huish Park on Saturday to take on Bury. The Glovers will be keen to get back to winning ways in League One, having let a two-goal lead slip away at Tranmere Rovers last Saturday. Kick-off is 3pm.
3) Apple Day... Charlton Orchards at Creech St Michael celebrates the English apple on Saturday. Apple Day will include tasting sessions, family games such as apple bobbing, and trailer rides around the orchard. There will also be lots of local produce on sale.
4) Wells Festival of Literature... This year's Wells Festival of Literature comes to an end on Saturday with a full day of top guests, including Jonathan Dimbleby at St Thomas's Church at 11.30am, and Antonia Fraser at the same venue at 6.30pm. For a full schedule of events, visit the Wells Festival of Literature website.
5) Grand Pier celebration... Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier celebrates its second birthday with a weekend of family entertainment. Visitors on Saturday and Sunday will see clowns, mascots, fire eaters, dancers, children’s entertainers, musicians and gymnasts. There will also be special offers on children's rides, food and drink.
6) Elbow Jane... Top acoustic band Elbow Jane play The David Hall at South Petherton on Saturday night. Tickets are £15 and it starts at 8pm.
7) Taunton Carnival... Up to 30,000 people will line the streets of Taunton on Saturday evening for the annual carnival procession. The new route will see the floats assemble at Tangier Way at around 7pm before starting out at the new river bridge and turning right into Bridge Street. It then heads through the town centre before finishing at the Chritchard Way-Wordsworth Drive junction.
8) Frome Blues Festival... The Cheese and Grain hosts the first Frome Blues Festival on Sunday from 1pm to 10pm. Acts include Stan Webb’s Chickenshack, Chantel McGregor and the Oli Brown Band, among others. Earlybird tickets cost £22.
PUB OF THE WEEK
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Click here to see the latest weather forecast in Somerset.