It's time to start planning another packed weekend of things to do in Somerset.
From live music, sport and family days out to fine food and drink, our weekly guide is full of top suggestions...
1) Cinderella... Yeovil Amateur Pantomime Society stages its performance of Cinderella at the Octagon Theatre this week. Performances go on up until Saturday. Call the box office on 01935 422884 for more information, or click here for Cinderella pictures.
2) The Drifters... Legendary band The Drifters visit Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier on Friday night to perform all their classics such as Under The Boardwalk and Up on the Roof. Tickets start at £14.50 for standing and £19.50 for seating. Call 01934 620238 for more information.
3) Promenade concert... Wells Cathedral hosts Opus Anglicanum, a candlelit promenade concert of meditative Gregorian chant, on Friday evening. Tickets cost £10.
4) Craft fair... Frome's Cheese and Grain hosts a craft fair on Saturday morning from 10am, with more than 40 stalls selling a range of handmade crafts and produce.
5) Taunton Titans v Southend... Taunton Titans are at home to Southend at Hyde Park on Saturday (3pm). Southend are one of only two teams below Taunton in National Two South, so it's a big game for the Titans.
6) Johnny Cash Road Show... Taunton's Brewhouse Theatre and Arts Centre welcomes Clive John and The Spirit Band, who will perform an evening of classic Johnny Cash hits on Saturday evening. It starts at 7.45pm and tickets cost £17.
7) Vin Garbutt... Singer-songwriter Vin Garbutt performs at The David Hall in South Petherton on Saturday night. Tickets cost £13.
8) Chalice Well... Pay a visit to the Chalice Well gardens in Glastonbury this weekend, and enjoy the peaceful and idyllic surroundings at the foot of the town's famous Tor.
PUB OF THE WEEK
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
10) Europa, Nailsea