Login Register

Fire strikes at busy city music venue

By Western Daily Press  |  Posted: March 11, 2014

Comments (0)

Fire investigators have said a blaze at a Bath nightclub that has previously played host to bands such as Oasis, Radiohead and the Manic Street Preachers was caused by faulty electrics. Saturday morning's incident at Moles caused disruption in the city centre as emergency services closed George Street for a number of hours while they tackled the fire. Smoke was seen billowing from the building's windows, but the fire was contained to the ground floor and crews quickly got it under control. The extent of the damage has not yet been revealed, but the club is currently closed.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES