Login Register
 °

One person in hospital after Watchet kitchen fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: November 11, 2012

Ambulance

One person was taken to hospital by ambulance to be treated for smoke inhalation

Comments (0)

One person was treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire at a home in Watchet last night.

Firefighters from Williton and Minehead were called to the property in West Street shortly after 9pm.

The blaze, which had been put out by the time crews arrived, had started in the cooker.

The occupant was given oxygen, before being taken to hospital by ambulance.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES