An opportunist businessman yesterday opened a new private toll road across fields around the site of a closed main road - but council chiefs have advised...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Anchor Hill Service Station, Wincanton
- Andrew Bath Car Sales, Wells
- Astley Saab, Yeovil
- Auto Bristol.com Ltd, Bedminster
- Auto Infusion ltd, Bristol
- Auto Scuderia Ltd, Bristol
- Avon Valley Garage, Bristol
- Bath Audi, Bath
- Bath Volkswagen, Bath
- Bear Street Garage, Wotton-under-Edge
- Bowerhill Trade Centre, Melksham
- Bristol Audi, Bristol
- Bristol Motor Company, Bristol
- Bristol Street Mazda Bristol, Bristol
- Buccaneer Motor Company Ltd, Yetminster
- Car Net Uk Ltd, Yeovil
- CarShop Mendip, Radstock
- Carrs Skoda Bridgwater, Bridgwater
- Cavendish Motors, Bristol
- Chipping Sodbury Motor Co, Bristol
- Colliss Motors, Warminster
- Colt Mitsubishi Bristol, Bristol
- Colt Mitsubishi Melksham, MELKSHAM
- Dick Lovett Bristol, BRISTOL
- Dick Lovett MINI Bristol, BRISTOL
- Dick Lovett Swindon, SWINDON
- Downside Motor Company, Radstock
- Drive Vauxhall Bristol Central, Bristol
- E C Autosales, Bristol
- Find-My-Car.co.uk, Bristol
- Fishponds Autos, Bristol
- Giles Car Sales, Sherborne
- Hanham Road Autos, Bristol
- Hathway Car Sales, Bristol
- Hinton Garage (Bath) Ltd, Bath
- Hullavington Garage, Chippenham
- Humphry Motor Company, Winscombe
- Ian Studley Cars Ltd, Winscombe
- Ilchester cars, YEOVIL
- J & S Car Sales, Sturminster newton
- Lookers Used Car Supermarket Bristol, Avon
- Lynx Garage, Yeovil
- M & G Cars, Lyneham
- M R G Chippenham, Chippenham
- Mike Hodder Cars & Alexandra Road Garage Ltd, Yeovil,
- Millfield Motors, Chard
- Moff Motors Ltd, Castle Cary
- Mon Motors Chippenham, Chippenham
- Montacute Service Station, Montacute
- Motor Village Bristol, Bristol
- Motorzone Bristol, Bristol
- N & P Autos, Wells
- Oldland Motor Company, Bristol
- Platinum Hyundai, Chippenham
- Platinum Renault Trowbridge, Trowbridge
- Platinum Skoda Bath, Bristol
- Platinum Toyota Bath, Bath
- Platinum Toyota Trowbridge, Trowbridge
- Platinum Vauxhall Chippenham, Chippenham
- Platinum Vauxhall Frome, Frome
- Platinum Vauxhall Trowbridge, TROWBRIDGE
- Plev Garage, Bristol
- Plowman Motors, Yeovil
- Popular Motors, Merriott
- Porsche Centre Bristol, Bristol
- Premier Car Warehouse, Bedminster
- Priory Cars, Highbridge
- Purseys Garage, Street
- Richard Tucker Cars, Bristol
- S F Tebby & Son, Bristol
- Somerset Motorhome Centre, Taunton
- TML Cars Ltd, Wincanton
- The Manor Garage, Box
- Thornbury Car Centre, Thornbury
- Tiley of Bristol, BRISTOL
- Victoria Motors, Melksham
- Victoria Motors ltd, Near Gillingham
- Wellsway BMW, Bath
- Wellsway MINI, Bath
- Wessex Bristol, Bristol
- Wessex Nissan Bristol, Bristol
- Westerleigh Car Centre, Bristol
- Westerly Bridgwater BMW, Bridgwater
- Westerly Bridgwater MINI, Bridgwater
- Westerly Yeovil BMW, Yeovil
- Westerly Yeovil MINI, Yeovil
- White Horse Motor Company Corsley, Corsley Heath
- Winford Ford, Bristol
- Wyvern Motor Company, Yeovil
- Yate Car Sales, Bristol
- Yeovil Land Rover, Yeovil
- Yeovil Motor Company, Yeovil
Councils across the West Country stand accused of ripping off motorists after making tens of millions of pounds from parking charges and fines.Last year...
Call me a cynic, but when I get wind of a government proposal made public in the mainstream press, it seems little more than a "run it up the flagpole and...
Motorists are feeling the squeeze on parking – with rising charges and fewer and smaller spaces, according to the RAC. As many as four in five drivers...
Bristol's Plimsoll Bridge is working again, letting commuters breathe a sigh of relief for the rush hour this morning. Thousands of people were delayed by ...
A cyclist involved in a crash in Newent at the weekend has died. The 37-year-old man, from the Gloucestershire town, collided with a grey VW Passat while...
Matt Joy argues that drug-driving tests take the focus away from drink-drivers, who pose a massively bigger danger to everyone on Britain's roads. It's nice to...
An incredible collection of classic cars from one of Britain's most iconic race teams yesterday sold at auction for a breath-taking £9 million.The Ecurie...
email@example.comDrivers are paying the lowest average price for petrol in more than two and a half years, according to a study – although some West...
This motorist was left red-faced after being caught out by an elevated pavement in Bath. Police closed part of the road, fearing the Toyota Yaris, which had...
A supercar has become the world's fastest production model after reaching a top speed of 270mph.American firm Hennessey has been saying for a while that its...
firstname.lastname@example.orgWayne Rooney's unique Range Rover – which comes complete with his shirt number engraved on the alloy wheels – has been put up for...
A volunteer police constable hit a 13-year-old boy with his car and failed to report the incident for three days, a court has heard.Neil Smith, 41, was driving...
A conman who pretended he'd run out of petrol to prey on Good Samaritans who picked him up on the M4 has been jailed for two years. Paul James had only just got...
POLICE have hailed an operation targeting young drivers who flout the law a success. The Roads Policing Unit set up base in car park of Waitrose in Wells and...
Car giant BMW has finally taken the wraps off the eagerly-awaited new Mini. The latest reincarnation of the popular car which first took to the road in 1959...
Could gardens save Britain's wildlife? The Royal Horticultural Society and The Wildlife Trusts are spearheading a new initiative to help halt the decline of...
A vintage motorbike rally was held at a Gloucester museum on Saturday. The Folk Museum, on Westgate Street, hosted the Cotton Motorcycle Rally. The Cotton...
email@example.comYou can have it all these days. When the boundaries between one car and another were once as sharply defined as the creases in your dad's...
Work to resurface a number of roads across North Somerset is to get under way this month. The surface dressing work on ten routes is costing £160,000 and...