Login Register

Discussion

“Has anyone else been totally ignored by Ian Liddell Grainger MP when contacting hm? My correspondence was passed personally to him by Michael Fabricant MP by 6th September 2010 and I still await a reply. He has totally ignored my mother's plight and as she is 97 now I doubt if we will hear from him in her lifetime.”

By sandrada11 Posted: September 06, 2012

6 comments

6 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • StanStill  |  September 08 2012, 1:05PM

He is just an arrogant , pompous man, with a complex, who needs a double-barrelled name, only people with a complex. YTypical ex army type, thinks they are God's Gift to the world, but a coward who hides behind parliamentary priviledge and makes slanderous remarks about people, i.e Allan Jones, Colin Port and Sue Barnes. Ring his office in Bridgwater, he is there for your benefit, NOT his. I wonder how his expences claims are going.

• chocolatewig  |  September 10 2012, 7:02PM

Yes my friend went through an awful work capability test and she needs to contact him. He has not replied to her correspondence. Truly shameful, so many disabled are going through these bullying Atos tests and he is ignoring them. In view of the resent Paralympics he is showing his hand as ignorant.

• passwordless  |  September 10 2012, 11:40PM

Well, according to his website, ILG GETS THINGS DONE ! His dedicated workforce, which includes 3 other family members (wife Jill, son and daughter, Peter and Sophie - all on the Parliamentary payroll), are ready and primed to deal with any problem that crops up - like filling in ILG's very generous expenses forms, transport costs and food allowance. Maintaining his pet cat's website is another task that obviously takes up many hours - a website dedicated to launching petty, juvenile attacks on anyone that upsets ILG personally. Unfortunately, our VERY REAL problems and concerns are way down the list of THINGS TO BE DONE by ILG. Some think that ILG is an arrogant, self-serving, useless waste of space. Others say that he employs more members of staff sharing the same surname than any other MP, and that nepotism is a form of theft from the taxpayer. Still more claim that he NEVER replies to letters or emails from his constituents and is an embarassment to Bridgwater and West Somerset. I coulsnt possibly comment - but I know I will never give him my vote !!!

• StanStill  |  September 11 2012, 8:47AM

Psswordless -- brilliant, you have him in one. I believe that his pet cat, called Incompetent, is also on the payroll, as an advisor, on £21,000 A YEAR, NO DOUBT HE CLAIMS A MEAL ALLOWANCE FOR THE CAT AS WELL AS TRAVELLING.

• sandrada11  |  September 11 2012, 8:54AM

Well, when one is so busy with such important projects as http://tinyurl.com/blsy4l3 then who has time to communicate with peasant voters. Who can take this man seriously when he makes such videos as these whilst his constituents are in need of an MP who will represent their needs.

• StanStill  |  October 08 2012, 2:43PM

Ian Grainger is a thoroughly pompous, arrogant man, don't expect any help from him, he is only interested in himself, and employing his family in his office. I wouldn't trust him the the kiddies bank let alone expences.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!