Login Register

Two crews sent to chimney fire in Chilson Common

By adampostans  |  Posted: October 21, 2012

Comments (0)

A chimney fire at a house in Chilson Common, near South Chard, was extinguished by crews with a stirrup pump and a bucket of water.

Two fire engines were sent to the property shortly before 6pm yesterday.

The flames were confined to the grate inside a wood burner.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES