Login Register
 °

Woman treated after Yeovil house fire

By WestGaz_News  |  Posted: September 10, 2012

Fire rescue
Comments (0)

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Yeovil.

 

Two fire appliances were called to a semi-detached, three storey property on The Avenue just after 6.50pm on Friday (September 7) evening where they found a fire in an upstairs bedroom.

 

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire before ventilating the home.

 

A spokesman for Devon and Somerset fire service said: "One female casualty was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation."

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES