Login Register

Woman 'fed baby bleach' in McDonald's

By Western Daily Press  |  Posted: September 14, 2012

Comments (0)

An 11-month-old boy was given a bottle feared to contain bleach as he sat with his mother and grandmother in a fast food restaurant. The baby swallowed some of the contents and immediately vomited, Scotland Yard said. He was taken to hospital for observation and his condition is stable. Police are looking for a white woman in her 50s who gave the child the bottle in McDonald's, Eltham High Street, south east London. The restaurant was temporarily shut and officers scoured CCTV footage. They have recovered the bottle and tests were being carried out last night.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES