Login Register
 °

Washing machine electrical fault started Frome kitchen fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: October 02, 2012

Fire rescue2
Comments (0)

An electrical fault in a washing machine sparked a house fire near Frome last night.

Two fire crews from the town were called to a property at West Woodlands at around 9.30pm.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the house was heavily smoke-logged, but confirmed that the small fire had only caused slight damage to the kitchen.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES