Each week Tweets of the Week gets better and better! This week...we've even found some Axbridge tweets! Take a look!
@chefmattmoran I love the show but Cheddar cheese should only come from Cheddar Gorge & I don't mean any disrespect to that beautiful cheese
— Elizabeth Naish (@Betsy1912) December 4, 2013
Cheddar Gorge trip was just marvelous
— annaaa ✌ (@annabielx) December 3, 2013
— Katrina (@ditzy_pie) December 4, 2013
Statistics show that 85% of people from Taunton have three meals a day. The other 15% aren't in prison yet. #SomersetProblems
— Somerset Problems (@SomersetProbz) December 4, 2013
— Sam Folland (@Sam1014eva) December 6, 2013
— Gwell (@Matt_Gwell) December 1, 2013
The Somerset accent is the least threatening in the world. #SomersetProblems
— Somerset Problems (@SomersetProbz) December 3, 2013
Only the Cheddar Gorge can rival Dermot O'Leary for the amount of cheese produced in one hour! #xfactor
— Chris Blackburn (@ChrisPBlackburn) December 1, 2013
@BBCR1 Michael MacIntyre > England > Somerset > Cheddar Gorge. BOOOM!
— Iain Scherr (@IScherr) December 6, 2013
Never actually noticed the somerset accent propely till watching come dine with me in yeovil #somersetproblems
— katie squire (@SquireKatie7) December 2, 2013
Cheddar Gorge moodboard - student activity. Here's one I made earlier , I think my Yr 8 are going to enjoy this pic.twitter.com/naHS8IKysQ
— MarieAST (@montserrat2901) December 5, 2013
Did it, cheddar gorge done. Few problems though, my gears on my bike kept jumping and my tracker stoped at the top, and very cold toes
— Ellis (monk) Bracey (@EllisBracey) December 4, 2013
Just chilling at cheddar gorge with an ice cream & a scary man in a long black coat!
— Jodi⚠ (@Jodi19c) December 1, 2013
Axbridge is always so good for New Years!
— Lewis Bull ✂ (@BullLewis) December 5, 2013