Login Register

Tumble dryer sparks garage fire in Litton

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: October 24, 2012

Fire rescue2
Comments (0)

Three fire crews battled a blaze in a garage of a home near Wells this morning.

Firefighters from Radstock, Paulton and Wells were called to the blaze at Short Lane, Litton, shortly before 8.30am.

The fire had spread to the roof of the garage by the time the crews arrived.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the fire had started accidentally in a tumble dryer, which had then spread to a freezer.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR