Login Register

Taunton wardrobe blaze was deliberate, says fire service

By adampostans  |  Posted: September 01, 2012

Comments (0)

Firefighters extinguished a wardrobe deliberately set alight at a home in Taunton.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel jet to put out the flames on the first floor of a house in Grays Road around midnight last night.

Police also attended the incident but nobody was hurt.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "The fire was involving a wardrobe which had been deliberately ignited.

"All persons were accounted for."

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR