Login Register

Taunton property damaged after morning cooker fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: September 17, 2012

Fire rescue2
Comments (0)

Firefighters in Taunton were called to a kitchen fire at a property this morning.

There were reports that a person was still inside the burning building at Lime Crescent shortly before 11am, but Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that the occupants were outside and safe.

A fire service spokesman said the fire started accidentally within a cooker, and that council representatives were expected to board up the damaged property.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR