Login Register

Taunton flat damaged by microwave oven fire

By adampostans  |  Posted: September 16, 2012

Comments (0)

A fire in a microwave oven caused heavy smoke logging at a flat in Taunton.

Two crews from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service were called to an alarm at the home in The Mount at 5.35pm yesterday.

Firefighters wearing breathing sets discovered the source of the smoke in the microwave, which was out on arrival.

They used ventilation equipment to disperse the smoke from the property.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES