Login Register

OAP suffers smoke inhalation in Wellington blaze

By adampostans  |  Posted: October 20, 2012

Comments (0)

An elderly householder was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation after a fire in a range cooker at her home.

Firefighters were called to the property in Wellington Hill, Wellington, at 11.55am today to find the flames had been put out.

The building was smoke-logged, so crews ventilated the premises and called for medical assistance.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR