Login Register

Microwave fire put out by Frome crews

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: November 20, 2012

Fire rescue2
Comments (0)

Fire crews in Frome were called to put out a microwave fire at a home in the town yesterday afternoon.

Firefighters extinguished the first-floor blaze at Keyford Heights, Randolph Road, after being alerted to it shortly after 4.30pm.

Crew members wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire and ventilated the property.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR