Login Register

Pensioner died after he was given penicillin

By Western Daily Press  |  Posted: May 15, 2014

Comments (0)

A pensioner died after he was given penicillin he was allergic to because his medical notes had been covered – with a Post-It note, an inquest heard. John Dudding, 80, was admitted to hospital due to problems with his balance and given an antibiotic to treat a suspected chest infection. But doctors at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, prescribed Mr Dudding with the drug after they failed to look underneath a Post-it

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES