Login Register

Man who died in Coleford house fire named as Michael Brendan Sampson, 72

By SS_CWilson  |  Posted: February 01, 2013

Fire engines

Fire crews from Shepton Mallet and Avon Fire and Rescue Service fought the blaze on Wednesday, January 23

Comments (0)

A 72-year-old man who died following a fire at a property in Ham Hill, Coleford has been named as Michael Brendan Sampson.

Mr Sampson died at the scene of the fire on Wednesday, January 23, in which four other people escaped.

Fire, police and paramedics were called to the property at about 7.25am.

An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned yesterday.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR