Login Register
 °

Man, 91, in hospital after Weston-super-Mare house fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: October 23, 2012

Ambulance2
Comments (0)

An elderly man was taken to hospital after a house fire in Weston-super-Mare yesterday afternoon.

The 91-year-old man was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in the kitchen of a property at Maltlands, Locking Castle.

Firefighters said the blaze started with some food cooking on a gas hob, and spread to the living room.

Some of the property's first-floor rooms were also damaged by the fire.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES