Login Register

'Gas leak' fear at Bishops Hull house was electrical fire

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: November 14, 2012

Fireman
Comments (0)

Firefighters called out to investigate reports of a gas leak at a home in Bishops Hull last night discovered it was actually an electrical fire.

Two fire crews from Taunton were alerted to a possible gas leak and smoke at a property in Lavender Close shortly before 7.30pm.

On arrival, crews confirmed that gas was not involved, and that the fire was within an electric box in the property's roof space.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters
  • siarad2  |  November 14 2012, 12:36PM

    I recall an old lady who covered all her electric sockets to prevent it leaking out - has she returned from the grave :-)

    Rate 0
    Report

      YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

       
       

      MORE NEWS HEADLINES

       
       
       

      MOST POPULAR