Login Register

Firefighters tackle flat blaze in Yeovil

By adampostans  |  Posted: October 21, 2012

Comments (0)

Firefighters wearing breathing sets extinguished a blaze at a first-floor flat in Huish, Yeovil.

Three crews were called to the property at 6pm yesterday to find smoke issuing from the building.

They used two hose reel jets to put out the flames which broke out in the sitting room before using a ventilation fan to clear the smoke.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the cause was believed to be accidental.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES