Login Register

Firefighters respond to smell of burning at Chard house

By WG_SForrester  |  Posted: February 05, 2013

Fire engines
Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to Bishopswood in Chard on Sunday by a homeowner concerned about the smell of burning in their property.

Crews arrived just before 6pm and found no immediate sign of fire but on further investigation they discovered a fire within the chimney.

Firefighters extinguished the small blaze using specialist chimney equipment.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR