Login Register

Firefighters respond to smell of burning at Chard house

By WG_SForrester  |  Posted: February 05, 2013

Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to Bishopswood in Chard on Sunday by a homeowner concerned about the smell of burning in their property.

Crews arrived just before 6pm and found no immediate sign of fire but on further investigation they discovered a fire within the chimney.

Firefighters extinguished the small blaze using specialist chimney equipment.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters