Login Register
 °

Dog rescued after fire in Yeovil flat

By WG_Yeovil  |  Posted: October 22, 2012

Fire rescue2
Comments (0)

A dog was rescued by firefighters from a flat in Yeovil which caught fire yesterday.

Crews forced their way into the property on Larkspur Crescent after seeing smoke in the kitchen through the window.

One appliance from Yeovil attended the scene after the alarm was raised at around 5.50pm.

Crews used a carbon dioxide extinguisher and two breathing apparatus to put out the small fire which was contained within the cooker.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES