Login Register

Crews called out to freezer fire at Shepton Mallet Co-operative store

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: June 27, 2012

Shepton Mallet's Co-operative store at Charlton Crossroads

Comments (0)

Emergency services were called out to reports of a fire at a food store in Shepton Mallet this morning.

Crews from Shepton Mallet and Wells attended the Co-operative at Charlton Crossroads shortly after 8.30am, and extinguished a fire which had started in a commercial freezer.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the blaze was accidental, and that it had caused minor damage to part of the store.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters