Login Register

Chimney set on fire at house in Bruton

By rebjo  |  Posted: December 09, 2012

Crews were called to chimney fire

Comments (0)

A woodburner caused a chimney to set on fire at a house in Bruton this morning.
One fire crew from Wincanton attended the fire at North Brewham at 8.43am.
Firefighters put out the fire using chimney gear from the hearth. The fire was contained in the chimney.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters