Login Register
 °

Chimney fire put out by crews in Pawlett

By adampostans  |  Posted: September 16, 2012

Comments (0)

Firefighters extinguished a chimney blaze at a home near Bridgwater.

Crews were called at 10.30pm last night to reports of sparks from the top of the property in Chapel Road, Pawlett, and discovered flames from the open fire had got out of control.

They put it out with chimney gear and small tools from the grate.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES