Login Register
 °

Chimney fire in Charlton Musgrove

By adampostans  |  Posted: November 17, 2012

Comments (0)

Firefighters extinguished a chimney fire at a home in Charlton Musgrove, near Wincanton.

One crew was called to the property in Rectory Lane at 10.30am today.

They removed a wood-burning stove and used chimney gear to put out the flames.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES