Login Register

Car catches fire in Stoke-sub-Hambdon garage

By This is Somerset  |  Posted: November 11, 2012

Comments (0)

A car caught fire in a garage in Stoke-sub-Hambdon yesterday afternoon.

Two fire crews from Martock attended the property in North Street shortly before 2.30pm.

The blaze, which was out by the time firefighters arrived at the scene, had started in the vehicle's engine.

Crews carried out safety checks and ventilated the property, and confirmed the fire started accidentally.

Read more from Western Daily Press

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES